Friday, November 14, 2008

Vote to Save Pushing Daisies!!!

TVGuide.com has run an article on network shows currently on the bubble and has asked viewers to vote for which show they would save. Pushing Daisies currently has by far the large number of votes, but let's try to get it even more. While I realize that it is highly unlikely that this poll will do anything to sway ABC's decision, I figure the the more ways we can get the message across, the better. Go to this link to read the article and vote: www.tvguide.com/News/Fall-2008-Shows-66966.aspx

Also, Sci Fi Wire has reported that inside sources have suggested that ABC will indeed cancel the show. They also mention that Brian Fuller plans to wrap up the storylines in a series of comics, though his interview with Fancast suggests that this is just one of the options he is currently exploring.

For now, I am going to try and get a message Brian Fuller to see his thoughts on how fan support should be directed going forward. If ABC does indeed cancel the show, do we double up our efforts like Jericho fans did after CBS canceled it the first time, or does he think that we should start lobbying another network (ABC Family, CW, and Lifetime are all possible options)?

Stay tuned to this blog and I will keep you updated on what I find.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,thanks a lot for that!!!I really think BF´s input will be important to us.

Anonymous said...

I shared this information with the folks over at TwoP

Anonymous said...

eonline posted a new exclusive today... get word out for people to watch this wednesday!

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b68886_pushing_daisies_really_dead.html

Anonymous said...

There's another vote going on at http://www.tv.com/best-of-2008/genre/index.html?page=2

The office is clearly winning, but PD is way ahead of the others.

BUY WOW GOLD said...

WOW GOLD, nice blog. its worth reading. I liked it very much

Buy Wow Gold said...

Good blog!

Aion kinah said...

Wow nice post

Aion kinah kaufen said...

Good blog

Aion kinah kaufen said...

Good blog

Avi Player said...

I voted! I do hope that my voice helped and that it was counted!

edit a picture said...

You have my vote, I will keep watching the thread for updates. Cheers!